TAM seeks a candidate with a blend of legal assistant and paralegal skills to support its complex civil litigation practice. Join a team of dedicated professionals who prioritize delivering exceptional work for clients. Candidates must have at least 3+ years of experience, a positive attitude, proficiency in MS Office, strong communication skills, ability to handle multiple projects, and attention to detail.
Qualified candidates should possess the following qualifications, skills, and experience:
• Assemble and file documents electronically;
• Prepare motion and discovery shells, motion filing;
• Expert coordination for depositions and trials;
• Assist with preparation of trial/mediation/arbitration documents;
• Interface professionally with clients, opposing counsel, court clerks;
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills;
• Excellent technology skills;
• Process payment requests and coordinates the client billing process;
• Schedule meetings, conference calls, depositions, court hearings, and travel arrangements;
• Well-developed skills in editing, proofreading, and grammar;
• Effectively manage a high-volume workload with critical deadlines;
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, and Excel);
• Knowledge of manipulation and editing of PDF documents using Acrobat Adobe; and
• Other administrative tasks, as assigned.
Minimum of professional legal secretarial degree or paralegal certificate required, as well as having attained high school graduation.
If you meet these qualifications, TAM offers a collegial and stable work environment in which you may be a great fit. Employment with TAM includes peer-firm competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package that includes family medical and long term disability insurance coverage with annual premiums fully paid by the firm, and other voluntary benefits. TAM’s minimum expectations and office culture honor a work/life balance.
The salary range for this position, exclusive of earned bonuses, is $45,000 – $70,000 annually depending on experience and qualifications.
How to Apply
To be considered, you must provide a resume by email to email@example.com. While we will make efforts to update/remove this posting based on position availability, please understand that the position may no longer be available at the time of resume and writing sample submission.
TAM in an equal opportunity employer.