TAM seeks an experienced Litigation Associate attorney with a minimum of 3+ years of civil defense litigation experience.
Qualified candidates should possess the following qualifications, skills, and experience:
• Currently licensed to practice law, and in good standing, in the State of Colorado;
• A strong work ethic and proven case management skills;
• Excellent communication and analytical skills;
• Interviewing and meeting with client representatives;
• Direct experience with client representatives that includes case reporting, assessment, and strategy;
• Responsibility for handling own files/matters preferred;
• Taking and defending fact and expert depositions;
• Developing discovery plans and drafting both requests and responses to written discovery;
• Exceptional research and writing skills, including dispositive and pretrial motions practice;
• Top-notch marketing and client development skills;
• Competent computer skills in Microsoft Word and Outlook;
• Trial experience.
If you meet these qualifications, TAM offers a collegial and stable work environment with growth opportunities in which you may be a great fit. Employment with TAM includes peer-firm competitive salary with a bonus plan, a comprehensive benefits package that includes family medical and long term disability insurance coverage with annual premiums fully paid by the firm, and other voluntary benefits. TAM’s minimum expectations and office culture honor a work/life balance.
The salary range for this position, exclusive of earned bonuses, is $90,000 – $130,000 annually depending on experience and qualifications.
How to Apply
To be considered, you must provide a resume and writing sample by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. While we will make efforts to update/remove this posting based on position availability, please understand that the position may no longer be available at the time of resume and writing sample submission.
TAM in an equal opportunity employer.